This one-time service will target all major local SEO areas, and you should see noticeable increases once the work is complete.
We aim to accomplish a few major goals, which might require more work in the future, but our services will lay the groundwork:
Offsite SEO – 2 hrs
- Optimize your Google My Business (GMB) profile to display in Google Maps for searches like “Seattle counselor, substance abuse professional, and Seattle psychotherapist.” Specific tasks include:
- Fix the incorrect Maps picture of your business front.
- Add further photos to your profile to increase rankings.
- Add more sub-categories to help you get found by users looking for other similar services.
- Add more links from your website to your GMB profile.
- Build 52 new local business citations on major networks to increase GMB rankings.
- Target strong SAP directories where you’re currently not listed, and generate a list of further listings you can target in the future. (Example)
Onsite SEO – 1.5 hrs
- Rewrite all meta titles, descriptions, alt text for SEO best practices.
- Create more internal links in your website content (12-15 per page) to help spread authority to your site pages more effectively.
- Add JSON-LD local business structured data to each page to improve Google’s ability to understand your website in search.
- Small rewrites to content to better target major keywords – add new LSI keywords to improve search appearance.
- Redo your HTML structured code to adhere to Google best practices.
Measuring Results – 1 hr
- Optimize Google Analytics and Google Search Console.
- Deliver step-by-step process so you can perform simple SEO checks/work in the future every week/month.
- Deliver Google rankings and link report to set benchmarks for your SEO progress.