This one-time service will target all major local SEO areas. You should see noticeable improvements once the work is complete.
We aim to accomplish a few major goals, which might require more work in the future, but our services will lay the groundwork. Here are the specific tasks you can expect us to complete.
Offsite SEO – 2 hours (4 hours for mid-size)
- Optimize your Google My Business (GMB) profile to display in Google Maps for searches such as “Seattle counselor,” “substance abuse professional,” and “Seattle psychotherapist.” Specific tasks include:
- Fix the incorrect Maps picture of your business front.
- Add additional photos to your profile to increase rankings.
- Add more subcategories to help users looking for similar services find you.
- Add more links from your website to your GMB profile.
- Build 52 new local business citations on major networks to increase GMB rankings.
- Target strong SAP directories where you’re currently not listed, and generate a list of further listings you can target in the future (example).
Onsite SEO – 1.5 hours (3 hours for mid-size)
- Rewrite all meta titles, descriptions, and alt text according to SEO best practices.
- Create more internal links in your website content (12 to 15 per page) to help spread authority to your site pages more effectively.
- Add JSON-LD local business structured data to each page to improve Google’s ability to understand your website in search.
- Perform small rewrites to content to better target major keywords. Add new LSI keywords to improve search appearance.
- Redo your HTML structured code to adhere to Google best practices.
Measuring Results – 1 hour (2 hours for mid-size)
- Optimize Google Analytics and Google Search Console.
- Deliver a step-by-step process so that you can perform simple SEO checks/work in the future every week or month.
- Deliver a Google rankings and link report to set benchmarks for your SEO progress.