The terms “Marketeering Group, “us,” and “we” refer to the owner of the website, whose registered office is 119 W Denny Way, Suite 210, Seattle WA, 98119. Our company registration number is 603131670 in the State of Washington. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these website terms and conditions of use and all applicable laws and regulations, and that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
- USE LICENSE
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Marketeering Group’s website for personal, noncommercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- Modify or copy the materials.
- Use the materials for any commercial purpose or for any public display (commercial or noncommercial).
- Attempt to recompile or reverse-engineer any software contained on Marketeering Group’s website.
- Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials.
- Transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Marketeering Group at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession, whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Marketeering Group’s website are provided “as is.” Marketeering Group makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation: implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or noninfringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Marketeering Group does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website, or otherwise relating to such materials, or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Marketeering Group or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Marketeering Group’s website, even if Marketeering Group or a Marketeering Group authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
- REVISIONS AND ERRATA
The materials appearing on Marketeering Group’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Marketeering Group does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. Marketeering Group may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. Marketeering Group does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness, or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services, or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material that is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
Marketeering Group has not reviewed all of the sites linked to on its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement of the site by Marketeering Group. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
- GOVERNING LAW
Any claim relating to Marketeering Group’s website shall be governed by the laws of the State of Washington without regard to its conflict of law provisions.